Knutepunktet - International Student Reception
Knutepunktet is the contact point for prospective and current international students.
- Opening hours
- Phone: Monday – Friday 10 – 15.
- Front desk: : Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, 12 - 15
- Telephone: (+47) 22 85 82 00
- E-mail for applicants: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-mail for current students: email@example.com
- Visit us in Lucy Smiths hus, Problemveien 7, Ground floor.
We can help you with information about:
- admission to the University of Oslo
- visa/residence permit issues
- registration and semester fee
- social activities
Please note that most general inquiries are answered on our web pages, and consulting the relevant page before you contact us will most likely save you time.
Drop-in study guidance
Knutepunktet does not offer drop-in study guidance during summer. We hope to start With this offer again in the Autumn semester 2018.
Read more about study guidance at Knutepunktet
- This is an offer intended for future UiO applicants.
- The student advisors can assist you with obtaining information about studies and admission procedures.
- If you have questions about specific courses or study programmes, we will direct you to the right contact point.
Where and how does the guidance take Place?
- Drop-in guidance lasts approximately 20 minutes, and takes place at Knutepunktet.
- You do not need to book an appointment.
Please note that Knutepunktet cannot pre-assess any applications or documents!
We recommend that you make yourself familiar with the UiO website before your visit, and write down any questions you may have. This will enable us to make the most out of your visit. Welcome to Knutepunktet - International Student Reception!