Knutepunktet is the contact point for prospective and current international students.
Phone: Monday - Friday 10 - 15.
Front desk: Monday - Thursday 12 - 15.
Closed on public holidays.
We can help you with info about
- admission to the University of Oslo
- visa/residence permit
- police registration for EU/EEA citizens
- renewal of residence permit
- registration and semester fee
- social activities
Please note that most general inquiries are answered on our web pages, and consulting the relevant page before you contact us will most likely save you time.
Knutepunktet offer drop-in study guidance every Wednesday and Thursday 12-15.
- This is an offer intended for future UiO applicants.
- The student advisors can assist you with obtaining information about studies and admission procedures.
If you have questions about specific courses or study programmes, we will direct you to the right contact point.
We are here to help you!
Tell us about your learning environment, both criticism and appraisal.