When to apply
The application portal for for Summer 2021 is closed for admission.
There is no fee for our digital courses.
4. Technical and time requirements
- Access to Internet
- Computer with camera and microphone
- Technical knowledge including ability to connect your computer/device to your Internet, ability to connect and use your camera and microphone in applications like Zoom, and ability to navigate websites and digital learning platforms that will be used for class.
- Time expectation: In addition to class hours, it is expected from all students that you use at least the same amount of time for readings and other school work as you spend in class.
- Gather all the required documents, and upload them in the application portal within the application period.
- You can log in to the portal multiple times to upload documents, before the given deadline.
- If you need instructions on how to upload your documents, please read our guidelines for uploading documents.
Apply online (closed)
The application portal is closed for new applications
It is still possible to log on to submit documents and check the results.
- There is no "Submit" button in the portal
- You can log in multiple times to complete your application and upload documents
- If you need help, see our guide to applying in UiO's online application portal.
7. Get your application result
We will start to send out admission letters by email in late March.