Charging stations for electric cars
The University has several charging stations for electric cars. They may be used free of charge. The charging stations are not for hybrid cars.
Charging stations at Blindern
- 20 spots in the parking lot between Fysikkbygningen and Farmasibygningen
- Eight spots in the parking lot by Lucy Smiths hus and Villa Eika (reserved spots)
- Two spots in Blindernveien 11
Charging stations at Gaustad
- Six spots in the parking garage of Domus Medica tilbygg
- Six spots in the parking garage of Ole-Johan Dahl hus
- Four spots in the parking lot behind Gaustadalléen 30
How to use the charging stations
- The spots are marked "Reserved parking for electric cars being charged".
- The spots can be used by plated electric cars only during charging. Any other parking is subject to the regular inspection fee.
- It is a prerequisite that the vehicle has a valid parking permit for UiO.
The charging stations support UiO's environmental protection efforts. The service is meant to be available to as many owners of electric cars as possible. We encourage users of these stations only to use them when necessary.