Registered students may park free of charge at UiO's student parking spaces, marked with the letter S (student).
If you want to park at the University of Oslo you must register as a UiO-user in the Apcoa Flow parking app. Students must have paid semester fees in order to achieve parking benefits.
How to enable the parking permit
- Download the Apcoa Flow parking app in App Store/Google Play or via Apcoas website. The app does not support Windows Phone.
- Create a user at Apcoa. Do not use your UiO password here.
- Click on the tab Menu – Parking Benefit– Register Parking Benefit – Universities and colleges – UiO. Here you reach the Feide login and use your UiO username and password.
- Your registration is complete when a pop up message informs you that your parking benefit is registered.
- Under the Benefit Parking tab you can see details about which parking zone you have access to, the benefit parking expiry date, and which car is registered with parking benefit.
- With this electronic solution, the parking permit is linked to you as a person. You can register several cars, but the benefit of free parking can only be used on one car at a time. You must therefore make sure that the car you use at any time is the one registered with the parking benefit.
- The parking benefit is valid for one year from the day you register and must be renewed annually.
- Notice which zones (A, S, E or R) you have access to.
- When logging in via Feide, only data about your affiliation with the UiO and no other personal data is obtained.
- For statistical purposes, anonymised data is shared with the UiO.
- Use of data is regulated in a separate data processing agreement between UiO and Apcoa Parking Norway.
- NB When your parking benefit expires you are still registered as a user in Apcoa until you deregister in the app or on the website.
- All personal information about you will be deleted in the course of your deregistration. You can choose to unregister your user in Apcoa at any time.