The RobinHub on lab 4303
To safely use the Robin Hub follow these instructions.
- Do not use more than 4 bar on the air compressor.
- Make sure to turn off the compressor and the RobinHub when you leave.
- Be aware of the emergency stop switch on the hub. See image:
Turning ON the RobinHub
- Make sure the emergency stop switch is turned off.
- Turn on the timer for the compressor (LED should be blue like in image):
- Turn on the switch on the compressors panel:
- Open the valve on the compressor (should point in the direction of the tubes):
- Turn on the switch on the RobinHub panel:
Log in on the computer
anoat next to the whiteboard, and follow the instructions on our RobinHub library github page.
Turning OFF the RobinHub
After conducting experiments, turn off the compressor on the compressor's panel, turn off the switch on the RobinHub panel and log out of