ENT4300 – Entrepreneurship and Internationalisation
Schedule, syllabus and examination date
This course prepares you for taking part in professional working life, studying and networking abroad. It also focuses on helping you to maximize the learning outcomes from this experience.
After you have completed ENT4300, you will:
- Be familiar with selected research topics within entrepreneurship
- Be familiar with the English terminology within the field of entrepreneurship
- Be experienced with networking, both theoretically and practically
- Have gained theoretical knowledge on cross-cultural understanding and communication
- Be aware of your own professional and personal strengths and weaknesses
Admission to the course
Enrolment in the study programme Gründerskolen is required. The course is not open to other students.
Recommended previous knowledge
The course is designed to be taken in parallel with ENT4190 – Entrepreneurship Theory in an International Context og ENT4200 – Startups in Practice - Entrepreneurship.
Seminar during the spring at the University of Oslo. 1-2 full days of lectures and other learning activities.
There are two components of mandatory assignments:
- 80% class participation
- Individual written assignments
Final written individual assignment that counts for 100% of the final grade.
Examination support material
Language of examination
The examination text is given in English, and you submit your response in English.
Grades are awarded on a pass/fail scale. Read more about the grading system.
Resit an examination
This course offers both postponed and resit of examination. Read more: