Procedure for HSE audits
To ensure that HSE audits determine whether HSE management fulfils the requirements of the University's HSE system.
Range of application
Applies to all units at the University.
- The personnel designated as responsible in the HSE audit plan is responsible for the audit.
- Managers are responsible for implementing corrective measures to be able to close non-conformities.
HSE audit plan and audit team
The personnel designated as responsible according to the HSE audit plan will appoint audit manager and compose an audit team of minimum two people.
Executing an audit
- The audit team shall notify the unit to be audited 4 weeks prior to the audit. The agenda must be available. Audit notification template (Norwegian, Word) can be used.
- The audit team will conduct the audit, which will consist of pre-assessment, interviews, inspections and a final meeting.
- The audit team shall send the audit report With non-conformities and observations within 14 days of the audit. Audit report template (Norwegian, Word) can be used.
- The manager of the unit audited shall ensure that the audit team gets feedback on corrective action within 14 days after receipt of report. Se Audit report template (Norwegian, Word).
- The audit manager shall submit the audit report to the manager of the unit audited and the overall head of the unit.
- The manager of the unit audited shall ensure that the audit report is sent to LWEC, the unit's board and other stakeholders.
Archiving of HSE documents (Norwegian).
- Compiled by: Unit for HSE and emergency preparedness
- Authorized by: Director Gunn-Elin Aa. Bjørneboe
- Date of authorization: 19.5.2017
- Version: 3
- Case and document no. in ePhorte: 2012/11454-49