Procedure for conformity assessment
To ensure that the HSE system is updated in relation to legislation and other criteria.
Range of application
Applies to all units at the University. Regulatory and framework criteria covered by the procedure are stated in conformity assessment (Norwegian).
- The Unit for HSE and emergency preparedness are responsible for identifying changes in regulatory and other criteria specified in conformity assessment, and that the University's safety systems are in line with framework criteria.
- Unit managers are responsible for ensuring that local procedures are in line with the framework.
- The Unit for HSE and emergency preparedness will update the conformity assessment, and decide whether changes will affect the University's HSE system.
- The Unit for HSE and emergency preparedness will update the University's common HSE system when needed.
- The Unit for HSE and emergency preparedness will inform the units of changes made in the conformity assessment.
- Unit managers will ensure that local procedures are updated as needed.
Archiving of HSE documents (Norwegian).
- Compiled by: Unit for HSE and emergency preparedness
- Authorized by: University Director Gunn-Elin Aa. Bjørneboe
- Date of authorization: 19.05.2017
- Version: 3
- Case and document no. in ePhorte: 2012/11454-92