Kristian Ottosens hus
Address: Problemveien 9
Getting to Kristian Ottosens hus
Temporary outpatient fever clinic: SiO Health, second floor
As of Monday, March 23, the City of Oslo uses parts of SiO Health's premises on the second floor as an outpatient fever clinic to examine patients who are possibly infected with the corona virus. SiO Health has their own website with information for patients (sio.no).
The outpatient fever clinic is run by the district of Nordre Aker (oslo.kommune.no) and will only accept patients with scheduled appointments.
Access to the outpatient fever clinic
- Patients at the outpatient fever clinic shall use the entrance next to SiO's customer center, towards Villa Eika. The clinic has its own entrance from outside. Access will be well signposted. This stairwell is closed to the vestibule/inside common square. It has a spiral staircase and no lift access.
- Customers of Akademika and Vitusapoteket, as well as employees and regular patients of SiO Health may only use the entrance from Frederikkeplassen.
Two parking spaces have been created for visitors below Lucy Smith's house at Problemveien 7. See Google Maps.
In the building
- Occupational Health Service Unit
- The University Print Centre
- SiO Health
- SiO Customer Service
- SiO Associations
- Akademika bookshop
- Vitus Pharmacy
- Museum of University History
- USIT Local IT
- The Ombud for Students
- Floor plan
- Parking: Four disabled parking spaces by Villa Eika.
- Entrance: Two accessible main entrances on the first floor. The north entrance from Frederikkeplassen has automatic sliding doors. The south entrance has a motorized door opener.
- Lifts: Two lifts: A platform lift connecting the first and second floor, and a lift in the bookshop. Measurements for the platform lift: 106 x 200 cm. The temporary outpatient fever clinic has a spiral staircase and no lift access.
- Doors: Some of the doors are heavy.
- Toilets: Two accessible toilets on the second floor.
- Rest rooms: None