Georg Morgenstiernes hus
Address: Blindernveien 31, entrance from Moltke Moes vei
Getting to Georg Morgenstiernes hus
In the building
- The International Summer School
- The Faculty of Humanities
- Department of Philosophy, Classics, History of Art and Ideas
- Valentin coffee shop (sio.no/en)
- Floor plan
- In general: The building has seven floors.
- Parking: Two disabled parking spaces by Kristine Bonnevies hus in Moltke Moes vei.
- Entrance: The main entrance on the ground floor is wheelchair accessible with automatic control.
- Lifts: Two personnel lifts with direct access from the lobby. Measurements: 120 x 210 cm. Automatic doors. Doorway: 90 cm. There is also a goods lift with limited access level in the back of the building.
- Toilets: Accessible toilets with automatic control on all floors.
- Lecture rooms:
- Audio system on the four first rows in Arne Næss auditorium.
- Induction loops in seminar rooms 203, 204, 205, 206 and 207.
entrance from Moltke Moes vei