Address: Sem Sælands vei 2
Getting to ZEB
In the building
- Parking: No disabled parking spaces in the immediate vicinity.
- Entryway: The main entrance in Sem Sælands vei has an access ramp and motorized doors. The Centre for Earth Evolution and Dynamics (CEED) is wheelchair accessible via the first floor in Sem Sælands vei 2A.
- Lifts: Three lifts. The lift by the main entrance runs from U2 to the fourth floor. Size: 1,41 x 1,60 m. The second lift runs from U2 to the second floor. Size: 1,40 x 1,10 m. The third lift is in the east wing, by CEED. It runs from U2 to the third floor.
- Doors: CEED’s premises has door openers. Some of the other doors may have high thresholds and may be heavy to open. Adjustments will be considered if necessary.
- Toilets: Five accessible toilets, one in the basement, and one on the first, second, third and fourth floor.
- Lecture rooms: No induction loops.
- Rest rooms: None
Sem Sælands vei 2
Published July 12, 2016 9:38 AM - Last modified Apr. 22, 2020 2:40 PM