Georg Sverdrups hus – University Library
Address: Moltke Moes vei 39
Getting to Georg Sverdrups hus
- Humanities and Social Sciences Library in Georg Sverdrups hus
- LINK – Centre for Learning, Innovation & Academic Development
- Café: Kafé Sverdrup (sio.no/en)
- Coffee shop: Georg kaffebar (sio.no/en)
- Floor plan
- Parking: Disabled parking spaces by Sophus Lies auditorium. The spaces are not signposted.
- Entrance: The main entrance faces westward and leads to the lobby and library reception desk. The side entrance faces north and leads to the coffee shop and café on the second floor. Both entrances have revolving doors and no thresholds.
- Lifts: Eight lifts. Three personell lifts which run to six floors. Measurements: 123 x 132 cm and 124 x 187 cm.
- Doors: Entrance through some of the doors will require assistance due to non-standard door widths or high thresholds.
- Toilets: 12 accessible toilets located in the basement, first, second, third and fourth floor.
- Lecture rooms:
- Induction loops in auditorium 1 and 2.
- Auditorium 1 has accessible seating on the upper row and in front of the first row. The lower part of the auditorium is accessible through the corridor linking the lobby and the auditorium.
- Rest room: In the basement.
Moltke Moes vei 3
Published July 12, 2016 9:38 AM - Last modified Aug. 3, 2022 10:13 AM