Mail and courier services
The University's buildings are currently closed due to the coronavirus. For the time being, the University's Mail Services Centre has these routines for mail and courier services:
- The Mail Services Centre is open for mail pick-up on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 07:30 am to 14:00 pm.
- The Mail Services Centre receives mail from Posten Norge on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- The Mail Services Centre receives and sorts mail.
- Mail is handed out at the Mail Services Centre on the lower ground floor at Problemveien 7. Call 22 85 62 02 to arrange a pick-up time.
- The mail can be handed in at the Mail Services Centre during opening hours Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 07:30 am to 14:00 pm.
- We will stamp and send mail on Fridays.
- Please use the regular postal service if you have mail to send at other times.
- Remember that all letters require a stamp (also envelopes marked P.P. in the upper-right corner).
- If you’re waiting for a delivery, please clarify with the supplier how and who will receive it.
- The Mail Services Centre can receive deliveries during opening hours Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 07.30 – 14.00.
- Suppliers can deliver goods outside of opening hours. Note that in these cases the Mail Services Centre cannot sign off.
- If you’re wondering if an important delivery has arrived, feel free to call the Mail Services Centre: 22 85 62 02.
- Costly deliveries must be received in person.
Gas and chemicals deliveries
- The Mail Services Centre will not handle gas and chemicals.
- Units who order gas and chemicals are responsible for receiving these deliveries.
- Email your order to email@example.com at least two days before the order needs to be completed. State the contact person’s name and mobile number.
- Relokator moving company will pick up empty containers and return full containers.
Courier and moving services
- Currently, the Mail Services Centre does not perform regular courier services.
- During opening hours, the Mail Services Centre is the receiving point for deliveries from external couriers.
- It is also possible to deliver to the Mail Services Centre after opening hours. Lower ground floor at Problemveien 7.
- Moving assignments are currently postponed.
We will, as far as possible, contribute to solving important tasks in the situation we are in.