A new contract catalogue from Visma TendSign has replaced the old one as of mid-November 2018. Here we walk you through the most important user functions of the new catalogue.
For security reasons, the new catalogue has been placed under kiosk.uio.no. This is how you log in:
- Go to For Employees and select Programkiosk under Tools & Services.
- If you do not have Programkiosk available, use the Edit button to add the link, see user guide.
- Press Programkiosk and log in with your FEIDE username and password. NB! Use "uio\" in front of your username.
- Press Sign In.
- Select the tab Administration and Avtalekatal ...
- You will now automatically start a RemoteApp connection.
- You will now be logged in to the contract catalogue.
In the contract catalogue you can search in several ways:
- Free-text search. You can use * and ? in your search. If you are searching for oil * you will get results with oil tanks and oil platforms. If you search for Li?a you will get results with both Lisa and Liza
- Contract Name
- Supplier Name
- Agreement area: All agreements are not yet connected to an agreement area. Therefore, not all contract areas will be complete during the initial phase.
Most likely, you will want to switch languages from Swedish to English. To do this, use the button Välj språk in the top right corner.
- If you have comments or inputs to the contract, use the Comment feature.
If you have trouble finding an agreement you expect to find, please contact the Procurement Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org