Parking for employees
Employees at the University of Oslo can park free of charge at UiO's parking spaces marked with A.
In order to achieve UiO's parking benefit you must register as a UiO user in the Apcoa Flow parking app.
How to enable the parking permit
- Download the Apcoa Flow parking app in App Store/Google Play or via Apcoas website. The app does not support Windows Phone.
- Create a profile at Apcoa. Do not use your UiO password here.
- Click on the tab Menu – Parking Benefit– Register Parking Benefit – Universities and colleges – UiO. Here you reach the Feide login and use your UiO username and password.
- Your registration is complete when a pop up message informs you that your parking benefit is registered.
- Under the Benefit Parking tab you can see details about which parking zone you have access to, the benefit parking expiry date, and which car is registered with parking benefit.
- With this electronic solution, the parking permit is linked to you as a person. You can register several cars, but the benefit of free parking can only be used on one car at a time. You must therefore make sure that the car you use at any time is the one registered with the parking benefit.
- Students must have paid semester fees for parking benefits.
- The parking benefit is valid for one year from the day you register and must be renewed annually.
- Notice which zones (A, S, E or R) you have access to.
- When logging in via Feide, only data about your affiliation with the UiO and no other personal data is obtained.
- For statistical purposes, anonymised data is shared with the UiO.
- Use of data is regulated in a separate data processing agreement between UiO and Apcoa Parking Norway.
- NB When your parking benefit expires you are still registered as a user in Apcoa until you deregister in the app or on the website.
- All personal information about you will be deleted in the course of your deregistration. You can choose to unregister your user in Apcoa at any time.
Parking for contractors, craftsmen, service companies etc.
- Contractors, craftsmen, service companies, and the like who are to carry out work on the university's premises can contact their host at UiO. They will then receive a code card with a temporary parking permit. Follow the instructions on the code card for registration.
- The duration should not exceed three months.
- Cars with parking permit marked E can park in A, E and S places.
Parking for visitors
- If you get visitors to the UiO, they can get a code card with a short-term parking permit. Validity is three days. The hosting unit issues the code card, and the recipient must follow the instructions on the code card for registration.
- People with a short-term parking permit can park in the employee and student places, i.e. places marked with A or S.
- Head of Office at the units can order code cards for visitors by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Short-term visitors can also park in metered parking spaces.
Login Problems? Please contact Apcoa Support at email@example.com or dial 22 05 75 00 for help.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions related to the parking solution
What do the parking signs at UiO mean?
- A-spaces may be used by people with parking benefit A, R, E and B.
- S-spaces may be used by people with parking benefit S, R, E and B.
- R-spaces may be used by people with parking benefit R and B.
- Handicap spaces are marked with a handicap symbol and are reserved for people with a municipal parking permit card for disabled.