Norwegian version of this page

Moving and delivery services

Internal moving

Report the need for help with internal relocation to the Mail Services Center by completing an online form:

Report the need for moving help (Norwegian)

  1. Select " Flytting" in the dropdown menu.
  2. Provide supplementary information in the custom field "Hva kan vi hjelpe deg med? Skriv en kort beskrivelse" :
    • Which faculty / department you are affiliated with
    • Which building, floor and room number you are moving to
    • If office spaces are to be moved; if yes, how many
    • Name and telephone number of the contact person for the move
  3. Cross off that you wish to follow the case so the Mail Services Center can contact you if needed.

Note: Larger moving operations are ordered from external movers which the University has an agreement with. Bookings must be made through the Mail Services Center.

Did you find what you were looking for?


Published Jan. 4, 2012 4:35 PM - Last modified Mar. 26, 2018 4:59 PM