Accept or decline an invitation
Invitations to meetings and other events come directly in your e-mail.
Note that invitations have a different icon than e-mail messages in your inbox (on the left in the message list). The invitation shows a view from your calendar
Click the action buttons at the top of the invitation:
- Accept: Accept the invitation and add it to your calendar.
- Tentative: Add the invitation to your calendar as a tentative appointment, without accepting.
- Decline: Decline the invitation. You will be able to post a comment to the person inviting you.
- Propose new time: Propose a new time for the meeting.
- Calendar: Open your calendar so you can see all day for the date of the proposed meeting.
Published Jan. 29, 2014 1:55 PM - Last modified Nov. 22, 2016 1:53 PM