Membership at SiO Sports for UiO employees and pensioners
As an UiO employee or pensioner you may become a member of SiO Sports (sio.no) at reduced rates. Membership provides you with unlimited access to all six fitness centres and SiO Sports' entire exercise program.
Athletica Blindern (sio.no) offers UiO employees and pensioners attractive excercise facilities conveniantly located at the center of Blindern Campus.
- Membership provides you with unlimited access to all six fitness centres (sio.no) at Blindern, Centrum, Domus, Kringså, Nydalen and Vulkan.
- You may opt for membership with or without a preset time period.
- The centres offer well-equipped exercise facilities and a broad range of activities with some 270 group exercise classes per week.
- Also exercise advice and personal trainers (sio.no) are available to help you get started or to improve the efficiency of your exercise.
SiO Sports offers a wide range of courses, everything from crawl, pilates, swimming techniques and yoga to African dance, see courses (sio.no).
Terms for UiO pensioners
- As a UiO pensioner, you can train at SiO Sports' fitness centres at a discounted fee on the same terms as the employees at UiO. There is no difference in fees.
- When you register as a member of SiO Sports, you must provide a confirmation that you have retired from your previous place of employment at UiO.
- If you have any problems with your enrollment, contact UiO's Department of Personnel Support (e-mail).