Please notice that Head of Department and section leader must approve all research funding applications prior to submission.
- 6 weeks before applying
- Research funding applicants must submit this form to inform the department management and support services.
- 2 weeks before applying
- Draft application budget must be quality assured by the project controller at least 2 weeks before the application deadline.
- When applying
- Use the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org in the portals.
- When granted
- Everyone with new projects (either as project manager or partner) shoud submit https://nettskjema.no/a/111771 to inform the department management and support services.
- Grant advice, proposal writing, grant preparation and project management
- Project communication, information and exploitation (in cooperation with Communication group)
- Information about Horisont Europe grants and project development (cooperation Geir Horn IFI)
Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
- Research at MN Faculty
- Application development support PES funding
- Research projects funded by the EU at the MN Faculty
- MSCA master class 24-25th May is open for applicants who plan to submit a MSCA PF (in Europe) proposal for the 2022 call with one of MN's Faculty departments or research centres as their future host. Postdocs currently working at the Faculty who want to apply for a MSCA Postdoctoral Global Fellowship (outside Europe), with a return phase to the MN Faculty at UiO, are also welcome to attend. Application deadline for the MSCA PF is 14th September 2022. The funded projects should start between May 2023 and Sept 2024.Register here within May 10th: https://nettskjema.no/a/247277